This year was our year to go to Lubbock with Josh's family. We have driven that distance 2 times and said never again. So, yes this 3 1/2 week old baby had her first plane ride! She did so good. She ate a bottle on the way up so her ears would pop and then she slept the entire time. I don't think we will ever have such an easy trip again!
Here is the whole clan watching Lila's sink bath tub. We learned this girl loves a bath no matter where it is or who is watching:)
The next day we went to Crosbyton to Granny's house to see the Self side of Josh's family. This is the same couch I blogged about on Thanksgiving. Where I "fell in love" with Josh. How cool is it to have the same picture with our little girl in it now!
Here are all the cousins on Christmas eve. Mia is 4 and the twins Presley and Blaine will be 2 in a couple months.
Santa was SO good this year. He had so much to put together! He must have had some good help:)
After our week long Christmas to waco and then Lubbock Lila is pretty worn out, but what a GREAT first Christmas!!

2 comments:
Very fun!! Great pictures. After ALL that Christmas fun I hope you're getting to enjoy some low key days at home VERY soon. Love you!!
Love that last picture! What a fun, busy week you had. Hope you get some much needed rest...and just remember I can be there in 3 hours!
Post a Comment