Saturday, December 27, 2008

Purdy Family Christmas

This year we had our Purdy side Christmas early. We do every other year with either side of our families. My nephew Ryan named the off year "Fake Christmas". It is always a little weird opening presents on a random Saturday with no Christmas eve service and no real Christmas morning with Santa. We still have a blast all being together and the kids don't seem to notice while they tear into their ridiculous ammounts of presents. I love my family and am so glad that we get to celebrate every year together. Sadly, this is the only picture I have of this year's Purdy Christmas. Our camera wouldn't work. My sister's Angie and Caryn both have more pics on their blogs for those of you who just have to see more:)
Every year my mom buys us matching PJ's to wear for Christmas morning and every year we take this big family picture. Also, every year the kids all magically look at the camera and smile while my husband, Josh thinks it's hysterical to make crazy faces. We will work on that before next Christmas:)

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love her bow! It is so big! She is a cutie pie! I hope yall had a great first Christmas with Lila.

angie said...

that Uncle Josh...:)