Lila Elizabeth Warren arrived today, December 1, 2008 at 4:15 PM. She weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz. and she's 21 and 1/2 inches long. She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! She has a head full of brown hair and blue eyes. Kacey did such an amazing job and Lila was here in just 10 pushes. Josh is a proud daddy and was so great during every part of the whole process. The whole family is very thankful for your prayers and they feel so blessed to hold this precious little Lila lew. They should be home sometime Wednesday, and we'll post more pictures soon.
13 comments:
Kacey, she is just beautiful! What a amazing head of hair! I feel very jealous! Hopefully Thursday I will have good news. I am glad you had such a smooth delivery. I hope I will be as lucky as you! 10 Pushes! Enjoy this special time with Lila!
What a beautiful girl. I'm so thankful that the two of you look so happy. Congratulations!
HOW SWEET!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!! You look awesome and she is adorable! I'm so happy for you! Being a mommy is incredible!!!
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so happy for you guys. I cannot wait to see her in person. I LOVE all of that hair. PERFECT for all the bows that I know are waiting to be put on her precious head.
Beautiful little Lila! Kacey looks amazing! Can't wait to meet her Christmas.
Lila is just beautiful!! And you look amazing, glad to hear everyone is doing well. Looking forward to more pictures :)
Josh - you are one lucky man...2 beautiful females! Lila is precious!!! Enjoy every minute with her becasue it goes by too quickly!
Kacey, I have thought about you and prayed for you a million times over the past few days. Congratulations on your new family... Lila is absolutely precious! I can't wait to meet her one day!
Love ya,
Brittany Wilson
Congratulations! You look wonderful and your baby girl is beautiful! I'm so excited to meet her :)and looking forward to more pictures.
She is beautiful! I love her full head if hair and the bowin her head. Congrats!!
Congrats to you, new mama! Lila is just beautiful :). p.s..I found your blog through Nicki Wilson's. Glad to find you and your cute, new fam!!!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!! Love the bow :)
She is precious! I am so happy for you and I look forward to seeing more pics. How cool was it that Lindsay and Annessa were there. Tell them hello for me if they are still there when you read this. Congrats again!
Post a Comment