Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First day of MDO

Yesterday was Lila's first day of MDO this fall! She has gone before, but this was the first time since potty training and on a rest mat instead of a crib. She was so excited to "sleep" on her nap mat the night before. (I think she "slept" just about as well at the church:)

Lila wouldn't pose alone, but looked so sweet with a tired Mommy!

She had the best day with Miss Charlotte and all of her new friends! Hooray for Tuesdays at FBCW MDO!!!

3 comments:

Katy said...

She looks so cute!!! Love that dress!! :)

Caryn said...

Precious. THat nap mat is Precious and so is her little dress...as well as the little lady in it!! Good times at MDO!!

angie said...

I can't believe she's big enough to sleep on that precious rest mat!! I love that first picture:-)