This weekend I was in Horseshoe Bay for my great friend Annesa's Bachelorette party! I was so thankful that instead of a wild and crazy weekend (I don't think I could hang at one more of those) she wanted a low key spa weekend. We had such a great relaxing time.
Josh was a great dad taking care of Lila all weekend. I wasn't quite ready to be away yet (think 21 feedings), so he came to stay at the lake house with her. It was perfect. I got to go play with the girls and then come back and feed her.
The Houston and High School crowd drove in Friday night to my family's lake house and spent the night. We went and ate at Storms and sat out on the patio and laughed and laughed.
Josh was a great dad taking care of Lila all weekend. I wasn't quite ready to be away yet (think 21 feedings), so he came to stay at the lake house with her. It was perfect. I got to go play with the girls and then come back and feed her.
The Houston and High School crowd drove in Friday night to my family's lake house and spent the night. We went and ate at Storms and sat out on the patio and laughed and laughed.
4 comments:
looks fun! how was getting in a bathing suit for probably the first time since having a baby? glad you had a fun weekend.
It was such a fun weekend! Great pictures!
So glad the weekend went well. I've been wanting to call you today and get the low down on how it was being away from Lila and all the nitty gritty stuff from the weekend. You had quite a crowd! Looks like fun.
Fun, fun, fun!!! Nice job Kacey it all looked perfect!
Post a Comment