Lately:
Caroline is running around the house! She is into everything! I do watch her, constantly, I promise, but on those rare occasions when I turn my head, she likes to disappear. Usually I can find her in her room, reading a book. Other times, she is in the pantry. Like this picture. Sitting in the travel booster seat, with her choice of snacks. That's her stinker face too. Love that face :)
She has recently gotten into TV. Not just any show, Yo Gabba Gabba exclusively. She goes around saying "wanna gabba gabba"? Ironically, that was Lila's first and favorite show. Watching her with eyes glazed over staring at those crazy monster looking characters takes me back to Lila days in a flash.
She has recently discovered the world of all things girly and pretty. She will put a bow or a head band on and say "hubba hubba". Lila has shared her princess costumes and little C thinks it's awesome!
Seeing them in the costumes together makes me realize just how tall and old Lila is getting! My gosh!
I love this picture because Lila is leading the way. You can also clearly see how she is describing in detail what is going to happen when they reach their destination. So Lila right now!
Big sister is still wearing me out! She has that three year old questioning down :) My favorite phrase right now is, "Could that be a great idea mom?" It's usually used when I have answered her question of where we are going or what is happening next in our day. I tell her one thing and she says, "instead why don't we...could that be a great idea mom?" Ha! She has also picked up that if you say, "I'm just kidding" whatever not nice thing you did or said doesn't count. Working on that!
Her favorite shows right now are Bubble Guppies and Super Why. She still changes clothes about 4 times a day and has loved being outside this spring to "chalk" and play pirates on her little play set.
Love these girls!



No comments:
Post a Comment