Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days old

Today Lila is 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days old. (Thanks ticker) Here she is having a little tummy time. About 5 seconds later we had to change out of this cute dress thanks to all the drool. Lila is teething already. I thought I wouldn't have to worry about that for a long time, but Josh's whole family got their teeth really early and it looks like she is too. Maybe she is just practicing? We'll see :)

She really loves checking herself out in the mirror. She makes all sorts of expressions to that "other baby" with her eyebrows. Looks like we may have a flirt on our hands!

Being this cute is hard work!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

AHH! Lila is super precious! I think Brooklyn is teething too. Drool City and see loves to put her hands in her mouth. Lila is a doll!

angie said...

Oh the drool:-) isn't that lovely! She is just a doll!!!

EDENS said...

Kasey she is soooo cutie. I love the new hair do with the bow. what a beauty.