I was given the CUTEST, Sweetest, Little man shower I have ever seen! I got to take my oldest little lady with me and man oh man was she excited! It was too late for Miss C, which made Lila feel even more special. I am doing the nursery in natural linen and colors with a splash of slate blue from old maps and globes. Those are the colors they used for the shower of course! My sisters and hostesses went above and beyond with all the little details. I loved every single thing they did and it couldn't have been more me!!
The BEAUTIFUL dessert table. LOVE the ripped fabric decor!
Delicious cookies, gooey butter bars, cake balls and mini chocolate moose! Yum!!
Bowties on everything!!!
...even James Wright's sonogram picture :)
My beautiful sisters and best friends!
The wonderful hostesses (+ Lila)
My mom
Josh's mom, aunt and grandmother came all the way from Lubbock to be part of the celebration!
Wonderful friends from preschool, playgroups, church and mommy hood!
Lila was super excited to help me open every gift!
Wow! Did I get some awesome gifts! Still sort of crazy that it's for a BOY in this house, but SO much fun!!
Precious mini chalkboards for favors :)
It was after 9:00 when we left and she was still running around like this :) I think it could have been that she had two of everything on the food table!!!
I felt so loved to be showered and celebrated with this growing baby boy. Five weeks (or less) and we will get to meet this little man!!! Thank God that he knew we needed to move to Waco and surrounded us with family and friends who love us so much :)




















No comments:
Post a Comment