Sunday, September 9, 2012

First Day of Preschool

 Ahh... at long last...Lila is officially a Woodway Wildcat!!  She has been waiting for the longest three and a half years of her life ;)  to be at her Honey's school.  The morning of the first day, she was all smiles and could hardly contain her excitement!!


( I can just hear Caroline saying ME TOO when I look at this pic)


These were the best pics I could get of her going in.  She was off!!!  No fear of leaving Mommy in this child!




Thank you God for Honey, thank you God.



Lila is going two days a week and has Mrs. Conner and Mrs. Ostlund.  She loves them and knows all but a couple kids in her class!  SO amazing!


Good thing GP was there, because this little sweetie was not too happy that she wasn't staying with either Lila or Honey :(  Off to a great start this year!


No comments: