Last weekend I went to one of my besties Lindsey's bachelorette party in Dallas. I wasn't sure I would be up for it at 34 weeks pregnant, but I was feeling great and am so glad I went. Josh took Lila to Lubbock to visit his parents, so I had the whole weekend off! It was much needed.
Saturday started off with pedicures!
Then on to hotel ZaZa. We got ready and started the lingerie shower. The beautiful bride to be.
Most of the group on our way to dinner.
We had a FUN diner and drinks in Uptown Park. Amazingly, at the same time my preggo body was about to give out (I wore heels for goodness sake) the party decided to go dancing at our hotel. I was able to go upstairs and lay down. It was a great time! Now, let's just hope Carolice will cooperate for the wedding in 10 days:)
2 comments:
you go girl!! such a trooper!! looked like fun! only 10 more weeks?? ahhh!!
wait...that was 10 days till wedding...you have 5 or 6 weeks left of pregnancy.
i got it now...just had to reread :)
Post a Comment