Last Thursday evening some great friends threw baby Caroline and me a shower. In my opinion it was the cutest baby shower ever!!! The theme came from the verse Psalm: 139. "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made". Everything was just precious and perfect for me!
The fabulous hostesses (plus 1). Heather, Kristiana, Angie, Me, Caryn and Katy. The shower was supposed to be at Angie's house, but then we found out she had mono. Not wanting to send everyone home with that as a party favor, my friend Katy stepped up and offered her house. Such great friends!!
Mama and Caroline:)
The sign in table. "You knit me together" on spools of yarn!! So cute!
Precious Krispy Banana clothesline.
The dessert table. Love the big balls of yarn everywhere!
All the yummy desserts:)
Yarn wrapped letters that just happen to match Caroline's nursery.
The guests in a very dark photo :)
Can you believe all these girls are pregnant too! So fun to know Caroline will have so many buddies!!
I got so many wonderful gifts for Caroline! I feel so blessed and thankful to all these girls! Such a fun night!
The favors were little mini sewing kits. I couldn't get the picture to upload, but I'm sure you can imagine:)



2 comments:
OH MY GOSH! That is precious and you look amazing! What adorable stuff you got. Fun pictures!
Oh my word this is adorable! Cannot wait to to meet this sweet thing. I might copy some of this for Elise's shower. Love it!
Post a Comment