Monday, January 18, 2010

These boots were made for walkin'

Over the Christmas break Lila Lew learned to walk!! She LOVES that she can get around like the big people now, but she is into everything!! I thought she was into it all before, but I had no idea. She can escape to a different room before you can say stop. She is so precious toddling around that I had to share a video. As always, so sorry about my crazy commentary. I wish I could get her to chase me without talking:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO Cute Kasey!

Caryn said...

I love seeing her in action and I love hearing your sweet voice on the commentary so no apologies necessary :) And that outfit is PRECIOUS - good job SM!

shannonmichaelis said...

Ha - Love the outfit! Huge compliment letting me know that I can somewhat shop for girls. Love those squeals!

Shannon said...

Yep SM.....could you hook us up with one of those outfits? PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PRECIOUS!!! Where on earth did you get it?

She is so cute walking all over the place. And I love your voice as well. You are such a sweet mommy!

angie said...

Aaahhhh so Sa-wheet!! I love the outfit too. I also love seeing her toddle around all over the place. She's just so stinkin' cute!!!

hazlifee said...

hey i'm a singaporean who coincidentally stumbled upon your humble blog. love reading all the wicked entries. baby Lila is so adorable, i couldn't stop replaying the video.

Ryan, Kristi and Pierson said...

Just found your blog from your comment you left on mine! I just added you to my list. I am a little new at this so you might have to teach me some good tips.