Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sweet Sweet Christmas time!


One of my favorite things to do at Christmas time is bake goodies!! (I also enjoy eating them, but we don't want to see a picture of that do we?) This year my mom came over and we had a little baking party! One of the many perks of living close to them:)

My friend Katy had a fun cookie exchange the next night and mom and I were making some treats for that. Every year I like to make chocolate pretzel rods for the neighbor, teacher, etc. gifts, so we just made extras for the party.

They turned out super cute and yummy! The next day Lila and I had a great time walking around the neighborhood delivering them. Who wouldn't be glad to see that sweet thing waiting at your door?


1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Yummy! Those look so delicious! Merry Christmas!