Thursday, September 3, 2009

Who is that precious girl?...


Why it's Lila! We had our pictures taken a few weeks ago and I am loving them! Sorry that I have to show you a picture of a picture, but our scanner/printer is now Josh's scanner/printer at his office:) Jennifer Taylor took them in my parents front yard. She was great!

I know we look a little dorky in our matchy matchy, but we will have these forever and I didn't want to regret the outfits. (hello bandana Purdy family from the 80's:)

Sweet girl and a smitten mommy!

This is the face she makes all day:)

She looks so big to me in this pic.

Finally, the naked photos for senior pictures. Still got some good squish on those thighs:)



9 comments:

angie said...

They look awesome! I love the frames!

The Junods said...

OH my word. Those are so GREAT. They just kept coming! I can't believe you got so many! Well, I can that Lila is about the cutest thing ever! You look beautiful in the family pic! Whoever "Jennifer" is...is AWESOME! She's all over my google reader! :)

Caryn said...

Those look so great Kacey the frames are perfect and i love all the pictures you picked. Considering a lot of photo sessions end with maybe one great picture I'd say you jut the mother load. I love the close up of her with the pink bow an the one of you guys holding her hands, she just looks so precious all squatty from the back, I could talk about each one, but I won't they ALL look great!!!

Caryn said...

You didn't like the bandana picture???? I mean who doesn't love a bandana collar that you can just slip on over your oversized sweater - I know I do.

shannonmichaelis said...

Awesome photos! So glad you finally got your family photo - sorry we never got one in Houston. Lila is such a precious thing - such a great smile makes any photographer look good. So great that you got so many good ones!

Vanessa said...

Wow those are amazing pictures. Lila looks so cute. I need to take family pictures. Lila and the Warren family looks amazing. How is Waco?

Shannon said...

Too bad the Purdy girls didn't have a denim rhomper like I did to go with their bandana collars.(or stars and stripes collar...just to change the look of the whole outfit!)

Those pictures are incredible! Is Lila ever unhappy? She is so beautiful, Kacey! I already told Angie - we will be using Jennifer for P's one year photo and hopefully will get some good family ones at that time as well. The thought of trying to get 3 kids to take one good picture makes me sweat just thinking about it!

Rachel and Matt said...

Such precious pictures! And I didn't think y'all look too matchy, I think they turned out perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I can't believe how big she is! Love all the frames too! Hope all is well, Kaki