We had an awesome weekend with the fam last weekend. Cary was in town from Dallas, so Lila had so much fun playing with lots of cousins! Saturday morning we went to the zoo with Honey. I love the Waco zoo! It's not so big that you feel like you are walking at Dinsey World, but it has all the main animals that we wanted to see.
Lila was very impressed with the otters:)
After the zoo, it was home for the Tech/UT game!
The game didn't turn out quite how we had hoped, but this girl didn't care:)
Then on Tuesday night we celebrated Ryan's 6th birthday! 6th!!! I can't believe he's that old. Isn't he still supposed to look like this?
The Smith Padawans. (I learned that's what you call a Jedi in training)?
Lila with Honey and GP. She refused to smile all night:( I think playing with the crazy cousins had caught up with her.
Purdy sisters.
The sweetest sight on Earth! Josh holding that sweet ball of tutu:) Even if it won't smile.
2 comments:
Looks like a great weekend. And I do have to say I was pulling for Tech on Saturday! And no way are y'all obnoxious with the gear! You should see all of us on Saturday decked out in maroon :)
Oh baby Ryan where have you gone????!!!! I love this post:-) We Cerseys have telepathy I think, we all posted about the Raiders! Lila is beautiful in her big tutu. I really LOVE that sweet outfit. And I am happy to teach you in the "cool" Star Wars lingo anytime!
Post a Comment