Stop it with that hat!! I love it! Hats and Bows...the BEST!
OMG too cute!! How has life been without Daddy at home??
Too precious! She looks like she is getting so much bigger! Keep those pictures coming.
That is one cute baby! I hope you are making it OK alone:) I'm sure you are. Be strong!
Kacey, what a little cutie you have!! She is just precious ;).
She is adorable! I can't wait to get my hands on my little one. Emerson is slowly improving - and seeing Lila gives me much needed hope!!!
kacey,i have so enjoyed reading about your little lila thru angie's blog! she is just so pretty! i loooove her hair!
Kacey, Lila is so adorable. I just love her little outfit. She is one cute little girl. Brooklyn is fighting a case of baby acne. It is the pits. When are you returning back to work?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Stop it with that hat!! I love it! Hats and Bows...the BEST!
OMG too cute!! How has life been without Daddy at home??
Too precious! She looks like she is getting so much bigger! Keep those pictures coming.
That is one cute baby! I hope you are making it OK alone:) I'm sure you are. Be strong!
Kacey, what a little cutie you have!! She is just precious ;).
She is adorable! I can't wait to get my hands on my little one. Emerson is slowly improving - and seeing Lila gives me much needed hope!!!
kacey,
i have so enjoyed reading about your little lila thru angie's blog! she is just so pretty! i loooove her hair!
Kacey, Lila is so adorable. I just love her little outfit. She is one cute little girl. Brooklyn is fighting a case of baby acne. It is the pits. When are you returning back to work?
Post a Comment