Monday, November 3, 2008

New Hospital Gown

This weekend when I was home feeling extra sorry for myself for missing out on the Tech game (GO RED RAIDERS!!!!) I did a little retail therapy from my couch. I bought this precious hospital gown from B.Y.O.G. (Bring Your Own Gown). It is the same company that made Tori Spelling's from her show. I think my Nana and my mom have passed down the notion that it is good to have something new to wear for special occasions. The birth of my daughter is DEFINITELY a special occasion. I only have 3 1/2 weeks left of work! The countdown has started!!





kk

4 comments:

Caryn said...

SO CUTE!!! Angie and I totally looked into getting you one of those, I am so glad you got one. They are so stinkin cute!! I love it and you'll love the pictures of you on Lila's birthday!!

Kensie said...

That's SO cute! I know you guys must be excited about meeting your sweet baby girl! I know your mom is loving all this girlie stuff!!

EDENS said...

WOW love it. so cute

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

that is so cute!!