Monday, October 13, 2008

Painting and Football

This weekend Josh and I actually had nothing going on. I think this was the last one until she comes that we are both in town with no plans! I guess you could say this was the last one ever of just us two of us hanging out! Yikes that is crazy to think about! Luckily it was one of those Saturdays that you wish you always had. We woke up and got Buffalo Grill (the yummiest breakfast ever). Then we went and ran a couple arrands buying some things that we needed for the nursery. We were home by noon. Josh got to sit and watch football all day while I painted. I painted her book box, table and chair.




This was a magazine holder I found at Marshall's and painted.
















We also found this precious table at Marshalls. It was bright red before we painted it.






















I love the detail around the top of the table.













This is a chair I found in Round Top last April with Kaki and Morgan. I had found out I was pregnant only the weekend before, so I was overexcited to buy something for the baby! It was forest green when we started. I think I am going to put a big "L" on the seat of the chair.













Her room is coming together day by day. Stay tuned to see more pictures of the finished nursery.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kensie said...

look at you, freakin martha stewart...I can hardly paint my nails right now and you're painting furniture...Lila's stuff is SO cute!!!!

Caryn said...

WOW!!! Nice work and nice finds!! LOVE the book box and the table.

angie said...

it all looks so good!!! I Love the chair so cute, and the box and table are precious:) can't wait to see you!