Monday, October 13, 2008

Quality time with Lila



I spent some quality time with Lila this weekend.



Lila was telling me about watching E Entertainment News with her Mom.



She cracked on Britney. "Oh no you dit'nt."



We took our first nap together.



We read the Wall Street Journal.



I gave her a baby message. "Help me help you. Help me help you."





Lila and I hit the gym. It's important to teach the children about the fitness.




Lila gets a high five after a tough set. Nice pump.

4 comments:

shannonmichaelis said...

speechless!!! LOL! I even had to show derek the one of josh with the weights in his hand. so stinking funny!

angie said...

what a nut:) LOVE the new glasses!! What a fun daddy he'll be!

Days of Golden said...

This was the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness....I could actually HEAR Josh saying all of that! HA HA HA!! Great blog, that is too funny! Also, the costumes were too cute! I liked the Viola Swamp one...that has always been one of my favorites!!