Lila's Birthday is December 1st. That date fell on Thanksgiving break this year, so we had her party a little bit early. A November party outdoors is always a risk in Texas because the weather is so unpredictable. We were having a horse riding party, so of course Waco decided to have it's very first freezing rain for the year. We had to cancel the pony ride and move everything inside, but we managed to have a good time anyways :) 30 kiddos in our not built for 30 kiddos house was a bit interesting, but we made it work. Lila was just a wee bit excited!
My sisters and I started a party planning business, Purdy Girl Parties, (more on that in a different post). We made lots of these fabric and burlap banners that I just love...and of course, a pink and denim family photo :)
I loved the dessert table! The cupcakes and cookies were made by Suzie Mellon and were beautiful. I found the graphics for the toppers on etsy and thought they turned out really cute.
Dipped Oreos on a stick in some mini hay bales of course!
Last minute coloring station to have an "indoor activity".
We had a "horse" set up to get all the kids pictures on.
She's 5!!!
...and she's cute!
Sweet little cowboy
Favor bags. I put cowgirl trail mix (pretzels, chocolate, teddy grams, marshmallows, golden grahams, kettle corn) with a toy horse and a sheriff's badge in these.
8 of the 10 Waco cousins got to come and God bless honey and GP for taking care of the little ones.
Precious cowboy Clark building with the link-n-logs.
We had a blast!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment