A- Awesome L- Love her! L- Like a sister Y- You are so cool:)
As of late, there is no one in the world that Lila loves more than her cousin Ally. She mentions her name "Aeeeey"? about once every 5 minutes!
Any chair Ally has sat in, bowl she has used or toy she has ever played with is "Aeeey's".
Anything Ally does...Lila does (or tries to) soon after.
She is the funniest friend we know:)
4 comments:
Well if that just doesn't make your heart melt than what would? So thankful hey live so close to each other so they can grow up BFFs!
Kacey this one made me smile so big!!! Ally loves "my cousin Lila" just as much!!! I love those bathtub pics I completely forgot about those:-). It is such a blessing for Ally to get to see Lila so much. She is like a sister to my kids and I am very greatful that you guys live so close!
L-love her
I-intelligent little one
L-little princess
A-amazing :-)
Oh I just LOVE all the love. Stacey adores Ryan the same way and it melts my heart. i love these two precious cousin BFFs.
Now, that is just too cute and what a BLESSING??? Love my two little brunette nieces. :) Awesome. I, too, am loving watching our little Jurgensen cousins love each other. :) We are all too blessed!
Post a Comment