Sunday, November 29, 2009

Great times with our Great-grandmas!

A couple of weeks ago Lila and I went to visit both my Nana and Josh's Granny in Lubbock. Josh came to meet us and in addition to going to the Tech/OU game (of course) we celebrated Thanksgiving with his extended family.

We went to visit the beauty shop in Crosbyton with Granny. Lila loved all the attention of all the grandmothers there getting their hair done:)

Then we went to stay with Nana. She always has dominoes out for the kids to play with. Lila loved chewing on them.

She also got her toenails painted for the first time! It took and army! I love this picture b/c I could recognize my mom's and my Nana's nails from a mile away. I love them wrapped around Lila's chubby feet!!!

Here are the kiddos at Thanksgiving. Such a fun group.

Josh and I left Lila there with his parents for the first time! It was hard, but much needed for both me and them.


2 comments:

angie said...

Oh the painted toes...too cute!

shannonmichaelis said...

sorry again that we missed you on friday! i really wanted to see lila lew no her first birthday. hope you had a great weekend with ALL the fam!