This is the hotel we stayed in... the Atlantis.
This is the view from our hotel balcony.
Sunset walk on the beach.
Ready for one of our amazing dinners!
Josh is ready to scuba!!
Eating for two Bahamian style.
This is the life.
A fun day at the beach that led to big sunburns!
One of the thousand amazing aquariums.
Prego at the casino.
A seat on Posideon's throne.
Josh's swim on the "beautiful" hotel carpet.
Two tired travelers ready to be home!
3 comments:
Your blog is awesome!!!! I can't believe how good it looks...I have no idea how to make a layout that looks as professional as that - good work! I also LOVE that you have a blog now. How fun to see your trip and your year of travel. That belly is really starting to take shape and I love it. Love the nursery, love the posts, love the blog, love it! (think, my best friends wedding).
Love you,
Caryn
well I absolutely LOVE your blog:)it looks so good...looks like your trip was AWESOME!!! I am very envious...oh to be on the beach with no screaming kiddos, a girl can dream right?!?!. Love you and can't wait to see you soon
ANGIE
Hey Kacey! I am so glad to know yall have a blog! I love yours and all your pics! Hope your feeling great!
~holly
Post a Comment